Sell beyond the store.
About the role
Our team needs a versatile lead frontend engineer. You will lead projects from start to finish and incrementally ship useful features.
This includes designing, applying principles of good UX, and jumping into the Python/Django backend to keep projects moving.
- 3+ years professional experience.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Communicate well with engineers and non-engineers alike.
- A strong team player, with a do whatever it takes attitude.
- Detail-oriented and can keep up with timelines
- Able to balance speed and quality when building
Bonus Points: You have experience in writing UI Automation tests with Selenium, Cypress or Puppeteer.. Past experience working in startups
Why you should join Seer
The future of retail is here. Seer is a software platform that helps retail salespeople create and send personalized shoppable lookbooks to their customers via email and sms.
In minutes salespeople can create personalized, click-worthy content for multi-channel outreach. Manage sales activity, client activity, and engagement in real time.
Seer is already generating results and used by some of the biggest names in retail.